Monday, May 18, 2015

New Fashion Sketches

Hello all.  Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  My muse payed another visit this weekend and I ended up being pretty productive.

I've been doing some hard studying of various fashion illustration techniques on YouTube and it has sparked a great deal of excitement about my own work.  So I tried something new.  I purchased some markers.  I've never used markers other than for outlining so this was uncharted territory for me.  I am a painter by heart and I'm sure I'll remain one.  But markers make things much more spontaneous and enables me to hone my skills as an illustrator and sketch artists all in one.

So here is the new work I put together on Saturday and Sunday.  Hope you can see the movement and spontaneity!  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?