Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm back...Tina Turner Ties the Knot at 73!

Hello everyone.  Sorry I've been away for so long.  I had to take a break from blogging, but I'm slowly starting to get back in the groove.  Lot of things have been going on and I've been sort of dry creatively (life sometimes gets in the way, as we all know). But culture never sleeps so here are a couple of beautiful pics I thought I'd share.

Tina Turner Ties the Knot at 73 to her long time love, Erwin Bach, 57!
I wish them all the happiness.  I think this
dress is magnificent. What do you think?









Beauty and Elegance.  The epitome of Cultural Chic!
Photos courtesy of African Fashion.  Check out their page
on Facebook.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?