Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK: Color Blast-London Designers Embrace Color, Prints & Patterns

I'm loving all things London. Even before London Fashion Week, I've been enamored with the funky style of Londoners on the street. And now, for a colorist such as myself, the runways are a feast for my color hungry senses. From Holly Fulton to Tom Ford, big bold patterns with splashes of color, animal and floral prints are featured on the catwalks.

London Fashion Week.  The epitome of Cultural Chic.

Tom Ford 2013 Ready-to-Wear
 Holly Fulton 2013 Ready-to-Wear






















 Louise Gray Fall 2013 Ready-to-Wear












































Photos courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?