Monday, May 14, 2012

My Kickstarter Project

Hey all of my Loverlies! Hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day. Well, I've launched my Kickstarter Project, Cultural Chic: A Body of New Work. I think I told you earlier that my project proposal had been accepted by Kickstarter. All I had to do was set up my project page and develop all of my gifts for those who donate to help me reach my goal of $2500.00. Cultural Chic is evolving and I want to feature more of my own work as well as the works of other designers, both fashion and interior.

A girl needs some help, however, and creating a whole new body of work without the proper tools is next to impossible. My goal this year of 2012 is to leave the 9 to 5 behind and to work from the gifts that God has placed inside of me. As creatives, we all know what it's like to not be able to do the thing you love most, which is create. Since reaching the "50" mark, I've determined that I'm going to spend as much of the second half of my life doing what I love and loving what I do. I'm looking forward to having just what I need in order to add some beauty and style to the world.

If you want to help, just go here and check out my project. Tell me what you think and if you are so moved, donate any sum you see fit. You can donate as little as $1.00, $5.00 or $10.00, $1.00 being the bare minimum anyone can donate. Oh, and just so you know: Kickstarter is an all or nothing endeavor. I can never get less than what I'm asking for, but I can always get more. :0) My deadline for raising funds is June 11, 2012. If I raise $2,499.00, I get nothing.:0( So, thanks in advance for your support and visit the link below for more details or to make a donation. Love you all and keep creating!

My Kickstarter URL:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cheryllynn2458/artist-cheryl-lynn-cultural-chic-a-body-of-new-wor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?