Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cultural Chic: Showcasing My Style

Here at Cultural Chic, I try to showcase the cultural diversity of the fashion and design industries by featuring the work of other artists and designers both locally and from around the globe.  Early on, I featured some of my own paintings and drawings but I was determined not to have this blog be exclusive to just my creations.  Because of this, I research on a daily basis fashion and design entrepreneurs that I would like to introduce or present to my readers.

But today, I'm excited about the work I've been doing as a handbag designer.  So in this post, I am giving you a glimpse into my style.  Let me know what you think.  There will be more of my own designs showcased here as time goes on and I'll also feature interviews from more artists/designers, both emerging and established.

So stay tuned and I promise to tickle your fashion and design hungry fancy.
(Please forgive the fuzziness of  the pics, I took them with my cell phone.)

Bridgette-Black and White Clutch Handpainted, hand sewn with faux leather trim
Amanda-Red and Eggplant Clutch with tan leather trim and beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?