Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm on Thumbtack.com!

Hey all!
As an illustrator and all around artist, I'm always looking for ways to spread the word about what I do. So think how wonderful it was to receive an email informing me of Thumbtack.com, a promotion website where creatives and other entrepreneurs can list their talents and services. I was invited to list my business for free and immediately took them up on their offer.

You can list your business name, services you offer and even upload pictures if you're a creative. So visit me at Thumbtack.com, check my portfolio and possibly list your own services.

To see my listing, go here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing darling!
    Blessings & love to your way :)
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?