Monday, June 14, 2010

A Well-Dressed Woman

Hello all, and welcome to POSITIVELY LOVELY! This is a new venue for me and I am really excited about this blog. I am trying my hand at fashion illustration and instead of just showcasing it on one of my other blogs, (I have a children's illustration blog as well) I decided to create a blog specifically for the fashion illustration. I hope you'll join me on my journey to establish myself as a professional and working fashion illustrator, I think it will be fun.

The illustration below is a collage I created as my logo for a new line of greeting cards called "A Well Dressed Woman." I was prompted to do so by a wonderful blogger friend of mine, Dena of Dream Doodlers. She sent me a lovely card of her own design through the snail mail and I instantly became inspired to reciprocate. For more information on Dena's lovely work, you can visit her blog here.

In the meantime, please enjoy "A Well-Dressed Woman." What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?