Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! FLYING HIGH!!!


Cherry and Cheesecake
Original Children's Illustration
Cheryl Lynn copyright 2010

Well, 2012 is here and I am grateful to God for another year survived. It hasn't been easy this past year, a lot of negative things in my life have transpired. But I'm glad to say I'm still here and I know that the ONLY reason I still have my sanity (I have friends who would beg to differ) is because of the Grace of God. As I type this I am listening to Morette Brown-Clark's Angels Watching Over Me. I thank God for His dear Son, My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who is always in my corner. And I pray that all of my readers, friends, relatives, and others have a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

I am going to be featured on the lovely Danielle Grays' Gray Livin' website this month and I am SOOOOO EXCITED! This is a wonderful site whose owner is a fabulous interior designer. I can feel the doors opening already....:) What a wonderful way to start off my creative new year! I'll let you know when the interview is posted.

Enjoy this day and live life like never before this year. Love you all and keep creating!

2 comments:

  1. Love you , love you, Love you right back darling. Wishing you the sweetest thoughts and prayers that come with the New year! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Wonderful Cheryl!! Happy New Year!! Nothing is said better then the last line of your post. I too had a wonderful but year filled with ups and downs, but we are yes still standing and stronger then ever :)

    Bless you and I cannot wait to see what is in store for 2012. May we keep climbing and keeping our heads strong on our sholders.

    With Love Always!

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I think they are absolutely FABULOUS! So...what do you think?